The Perfectionist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Pure Clan And Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PKforRice

PKforRice

Clan Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Clan Suggestion   Clan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm

I think that something we should do in this clan is we should be more strict on being active. If there's a reason why your going to be inactive for awhile then you should tell a leader in the clan. Another thing I think we need to do is before accepting people without even knowing them is that they should attend at least 1 PK trip and talk to the members of the clan, then we should see if that person should be allowed into the clan or not.

Just my opinions, hope nobody gets mad. :O
Back to top Go down
Cursed

Cursed

Clan Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion   Clan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:15 pm

i dont mind this, ill talk to Daan about it
Back to top Go down
FeelMaClaw

FeelMaClaw

Clan Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion   Clan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:14 am

PKforRice wrote:
I think that something we should do in this clan is we should be more strict on being active. If there's a reason why your going to be inactive for awhile then you should tell a leader in the clan. Another thing I think we need to do is before accepting people without even knowing them is that they should attend at least 1 PK trip and talk to the members of the clan, then we should see if that person should be allowed into the clan or not.

Just my opinions, hope nobody gets mad. :O

i like that idea.
Back to top Go down
Daan
Admin
Daan

Clan Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion   Clan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:18 am

Agree.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectionist.phpbb9.com
Sponsored content

Clan Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion   Clan Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Suggestion
Page 1 of 1