The Perfectionist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Pure Clan And Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Main Aims? (As a clan)

Go down 
+4
H E R O
Daz
Brad_Unit
Conjure DDS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Conjure DDS
Admin

Our Main Aims? (As a clan) Empty
PostSubject: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 am

What are they?
Back to top Go down
Brad_Unit

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:08 am

I would probably say to become a pretty strong mid to high level pure clan and be able to have successful pk trips.

Along with being able to compete with Fi, Foe, Tlp, Etc.

~Brad
Back to top Go down
Daz

Daz

PostSubject: Yeh   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 am

to beat a major clan like mm or foe Smile would be nice Smile and maybe becoming 1# mid crator clan
Back to top Go down
H E R O

H E R O

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:17 am

Its got to be just getting all our stats up to warring standard, and taking on other clans in minis/full outs when we have enough OPTS.
Back to top Go down
Rel0ad3d ko

Rel0ad3d ko

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 pm

ye i agree i think the clan is doing good so far. i wish i coulda got to go on the pk trip but oh well there'll be more.
Back to top Go down
Cursed

Cursed

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:24 pm

i love the clan how it is Smile) if we got to like the top level of the well known clans, itd be awesome having a war with them, then again alot more difficult haha xD idk, i guess probably to become a well known, beter clan overall?
Back to top Go down
Business/Magmuh

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 am

hmmmmm get more members 100+ and just all get stronger and become a family i gues kinda sorta no homo haha and have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cursed

Cursed

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Business wrote:
hmmmmm get more members 100+ and just all get stronger and become a family i gues kinda sorta no homo haha and have fun Very Happy

agreed Wink as long as we get along with each other, one of the main things we should do is work on communication and shit, make this like a strategy game haha
Back to top Go down
Rel0ad3d ko

Rel0ad3d ko

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:16 pm

dayyyummm dude fun night lol.. we need to do more often! thanks for luring a clan too us hahahahaha that was sooo fun.. im jking idc that i died! had fun!
Back to top Go down
Cursed

Cursed

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:26 am

Rel0ad3d ko wrote:
dayyyummm dude fun night lol.. we need to do more often! thanks for luring a clan too us hahahahaha that was sooo fun.. im jking idc that i died! had fun!
was a total accident! Wink not me tho i had no clue of them hahaha, sorry :s
Back to top Go down
cakeftw

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:46 pm

NICE!
Back to top Go down
Cursed

Cursed

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 pm

cakeftw wrote:
NICE!
spam? lol wtf is nice bout this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Main Aims? (As a clan)   Our Main Aims? (As a clan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Main Aims? (As a clan)
Page 1 of 1