The Perfectionist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Pure Clan And Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???

Go down 
+7
Cursed
super human
Tim
H E R O
iDo W 0 R K
Daan
Soin_Boxxy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Soin_Boxxy

Soin_Boxxy

How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:54 pm

ok ok people so me and a couple of friends always do this when we do soul wars!

What you need:
Skype + friends

what do you do:
once u and your friend enter the SAME soul wars game(perfer about 4+ friends)
grab a barricade(make ur friends also get 2) and then go find a random person... just like a noob. and be like "help help follow me please!! quick its important!!!" then they will be like.. erm ok.. i could use a little fun while in soul wars.. so they will follow you.. what you do next is u take him to a long corner. like somewhere he can box himself in at. once hes in there. place a barricade down. then get ur friend to place 1 down aslo.. then run barricades back and forward. until he gets kicked from the game. rofl!! its such an asshole thing to do but its soo dam funny to watch them fight for their zeals..

reasons for getting kicked:
attacking the barricade doesnt bring up ur activity bar. and it kinda takes a while to break thru them (depending on ur lvl)

so next time u and ur friends are on skype/vent/team speak. go do like 1-3 rounds of soul wars and see how many peopleu can kick from a game..

TRY TO BEAT MY CREW'S RECORD!
15 kicks all in 1 game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/crazitomali
Daan
Admin
Daan

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 pm

u bastard.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectionist.phpbb9.com
iDo W 0 R K

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:51 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
H E R O

H E R O

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:29 am

Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Bwahahahahahahahaha, rather funny tbh haha l0l i can imagine the noobs like "i wasted 15 mins for this bull shit"

its almost as bad as getting clene film and tiying someone to a goal post, and watch everyone kick balls at it lmfao
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:22 am

lololol
Back to top Go down
super human

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:06 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Cursed

Cursed

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:19 pm

i can imagine this haha! wow awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hybride

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:36 am

Let the zeals come in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTF IS THIS HONOR

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 pm

LOLLLLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
FeelMaClaw

FeelMaClaw

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:24 am

lBlack Devil - Lavuh wrote:
i can imagine this haha! wow awesome Very Happy

we should make an event like this Very Happy:D:D:D

The Perfectionists Breaks the soul wars kick Record, now also the best soul wars players
Back to top Go down
X G 0 D Z

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 am

hahaha i will try that Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
X G 0 D Z

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:09 am

that guide was realy helpful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???   How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To: Soul Wars and not get bored!!!!???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Perfectionist :: Guest Section :: Guides-
Jump to: