The Perfectionist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Pure Clan And Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area

Go down 
+6
Soin_Boxxy
the dooog
S0n0fg0dz
Daan
rip
i 2o d3f l
10 posters
AuthorMessage
i 2o d3f l

i 2o d3f l

[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area Empty
PostSubject: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:25 am

NOTE* This guide was made for people with less than 40 prayer or people who do not like avianses! *NOTE*

Table of Contents

I. Introduction

II. Set-Up and Requirements

III. How To Get There

IV. Killing Strategy

V. Testimonials

___________________________________________________________________________________________
I. Introduction

Most of us out there hate wasting GP, but it's inevitable right? Especially in range training. WRONG.
Actually, one of the top range training strategies, is also extremely profitable. In this guide I'll show you
how you can gain money and experience, very quickly, at the same time.
[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area Gprange
TzHaar monsters are widely known for their expensive drops and good range experience, but when you
see players killing these, they are using lower level arrows like bronze, iron, or bone bolts. This causes the
kills to come very slowly, and experience mediocre. Although, there is a better way to go about killing these
creatures. Now bear with me on this next one. You must use... rune arrows. Yes rune arrows, most players
think rune arrows are automatically only used for player killing, but there is a much better use for them which
is training. Now I'm not suggesting you should go and powertrain with rune arrows on ogres or rock crabs,
because the reason you can train at TzHaar with them is simple. Better arrows = faster kills.
Faster kills = more drops. More drops = more money. That simple. Another option though is using
rune c'bow with mithril or adamant bolts. This actually costs less, but lowers the amount of kills and
experience you get. So using rune arrows or c'bow is up to you.

By now your probably asking yourself, TzHaar's are based on luck silly, you won't ALWAYS profit...
but this is false because they also drop onyx bolt tips, which are worth a good some of GP and add up fast.
The training experience is also amazing, any level 70+ ranger can get a good deal over 40,000 experience
in just one hour, this is astonishing compared to rock crabs, experiments, and ogres. If you've read this
and want to know how to get this much experience and GP, then go to the next section.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

II. Set-Up and Requirements

-+-REQUIREMENTS-+-

- 50+ hitpoints if you are afraid of dying
- atleast 60 ranged
- about 200k minimum
- determination

-+-SET-UP-+-

You will have to buy any combination of the following items to achieve the best experience gained:

(Pures)

Headgear: Robin hood hat > Coif > Cowl
Cape: Ava's accumulator > Fire cape > Ava's attractor
Necklace: Fury > Power > Acurracy
Arrows: Rune arrows > Adamant arrows > Rune bolts > Adamant bolts > Mith bolts
Bow: Magic shortbow > Rune c'bow
Top: Leather body
Bottom: Black d'hide chaps > Red d'hide chaps > Blue d'hide chaps > Green d'hide chaps
Gloves: Black d'hide vambs > Red d'hide vambs > Blue d'hide vambs > Green d'hide vambs > RFD gloves (mith)
Boots: Ranger boots
Ring: Wealth > Archer ring

(Mains)

Headgear: Armadyl helmet > Robin hood hat > God coif > Black d'hide coif > Archer helm
Cape: Ava's accumulator > Fire cape > Ava's attractor
Necklace: Fury > Power > Accuracy
Arrows: Rune arrows > Adamant arrows > Rune bolts > Adamant bolts > Mith bolts
Bow: Magic shortbow > Rune c'bow
Top: Armadyl chestplate > Black d'hide body > 3rd age range top > Karil's leathertop
Bottom: Armadyl platelegs > Black d'hide chaps > 3rd age range bottom > Karil's leatherskirt
Gloves: Black d'hide vamps > RFD gloves (barrows)
Boots: Ranger boots > snakeskin boots
Ring: Wealth > Archer ring

Optional: Full void armor in place of top/bottom/headgear can be used but is only suggested to
be used at level 85+ ranged because otherwise you will not hit very often.
[b]
[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area Vs
-+-WHAT TO BUY-+-

Here is what you need to buy depending on how long you want to stay:

- necessary gear listed above (for range bonus)

- rune arrows/adamant arrows (to get the fast kills your here for) or mith bolts/adamant bolts/rune bolts if your using c'bow (costs less money)

- ranging potions (speeds up kills and experience: buy 8 for every 1000 arrows your using)

- food (incase you mess up)

- ring of life (if you are afraid of dying)

- glory/karamja method of teleportation (get there faster)

- teleportation to G.E. or Varrock (sell your loot)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
III. How To Get There

Method 1 (fastest) - Buy a charged glory and teleport to Karjama, proceed west from the tele spot and up the volcano.
Enter the volcano and go then right there you will see a cave to the east that is black with orange streaks. Enter it.

[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area Method1

Method 2 (fast) - Go to any sea port and charter a boat to Brimhaven. Head south east and look for a gate,
just past the agility arena. Go through the gate then follow up and along the mountain.
Enter the volcano and then to your east you will see an black cave with orange streaks, go inside.
[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area Methond2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IV. Killing Strategy

TzHaar's hit fast, and pretty quickly so you need a safespot. It's extremely easy to find one of these thought because of the
many craters scattered throughout the TzHaar area, but here is a map of the best ones.

BEST SAFESPOTS

[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area Tzhaarrangingmap

After finding a good location for a safespot, find a monster and attack it. The only two monsters you should kill are
TzHaar-Ket and TzHaar-Xil (while killing TzHaar-Xil note that some of them range and to find this out look for the orange
circle things they are holding, the ones holding those are rangers)

Here are the drops from the monsters you will be killing:

TzHaar-Ket
[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area Tzhaarket149
KEEP:
Uncut gems - they make a nice collection
Onyx bolt tips - very nice worth and pile quickly
Tzhaar-ket-om (Maul) - GP value
Toktz-ket-xil (Shield) - GP value
Tzhaar-ket-em (Mace) - GP value
Obsidian cape - GP value

DON'T TAKE:
Obsidian charms - unstackable; a pain to bank

OPTIONAL:
TokKul - this can buy things in the store here, but some people think it takes too long to get; if you plan getting many levels here, keep it

TzHaar-Xil
[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area Tzhaarxil133

KEEP
Obsidian cape - GP value
Toktz-xil-ek (Knife) - GP value
Toktz-xil-ak (Sword) - GP value
Toktz-xil-ul (throwing rings) - stacks up fast

DROP:
Obsidian charms - unstackable; a pain to bank

OPTIONAL:
TokKul - this can buy things in the store here, but some people think it takes too long to get; if you plan getting many levels here, keep it

Make sure to...

- pick up your arrows/loot

- pot when your level is 2-3 above the your normal level (if you brought pots)

- make sure your in the safe spot before attacking

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOME TRIPS -

[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area Obby2

[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area Obby1
Back to top Go down
rip

rip

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 am

very nice guide to bad you didn't make it yourself :\ nice copy and paste :p
Back to top Go down
Daan
Admin
Daan

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 am

Cool Thanks Smile will use in future Surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectionist.phpbb9.com
S0n0fg0dz

S0n0fg0dz

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:59 am

lol Rip. pretty much but nicee..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/S0n0fg0dzzz#p/a/u/1/TSD4Bv4VKPw
the dooog

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:30 am

Nice guide....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soin_Boxxy

Soin_Boxxy

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:15 pm

yes this is a very good guide bro Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/crazitomali
Tim

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:11 am

its a nice guide but its not that much cash tbh, i got 45k tukkol and around 100k in other items when i went there for 1 hour and i did get around 35k exp Smile but also i used mith bolts...
Back to top Go down
i 2o d3f l

i 2o d3f l

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:49 am

hmm Razz ring of wealth?
Back to top Go down
FeelMaClaw

FeelMaClaw

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:25 am

i 2o d3f l wrote:
hmm Razz ring of wealth?

only good to gain drops from bosses
Back to top Go down
Cursed

Cursed

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:16 am

haha he copied and pasted? from where Surprised!
Back to top Go down
X G 0 D Z

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:23 am

loool, good guide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area   [RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RANGE] Training at TzHaar Area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Perfectionist :: Guest Section :: Guides-
Jump to: